Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bandung Next Week

So we have a plan to go to Bandung Next Week. hooray. i think i'm in need of vacation....

my god the work is slowly killing me. ehm so we talk about my work first ok? it's my blog and i can do anything heh?

my first comment. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my god please save me from this living hell.

yes it quite hectic last week. it's what i called the "closing month of accounting and finance". and the ERP software just don't do anything that i said. i said "sleep! god d**mned it". and the Black May problem arise again this July. Many GL datas are gone. WTF????? gone again. OMG what should i do? my manager immediatelly cancel all my short term job and take me to the server in cibitung... *sigh* i thinks the SQL got something to do about it, then again what am i? a pro in SQL ? unlikely. Or perhaps a virus? the server has a virus, i just know it when the server suddenly semi-hang and the fan just bursting like crazy, and i decided to restart. (critical process in task manager up to 100% and sqlserver memory takes 600MB, and memory left about 15 MB)

when the server restart, it show a message about "Surabaya or something and about lost love and bla bla". yupp definitely a virus. the manager request me to immediately fix it after this closing month to stop this craziness. yeah i'm almost crazy there too you know. right now planning on formatting the server and auditing the data.

Talking about auditing, i think my new role is to inspect all erp data, apps, everthing related to ERP for all unit. in other words, auditing application started from exes, table structure, module features, dts and all aspects. hummm i kind of excited about this, though i'm not showing it. i still have my poker face, you know.

(^_^)v ===> happy excited coz a new challenge

so after all the hectic my friends offered me to go to bandung to relax and have some fun. hmm sounds good, why not. i can offered them to use my car. with Lukas and Felicia. and Hardi. i dunno perhaps i should invited someone.... replies until now... none. courage to ask ... well 50% more less. (wiewie is being mysterious)

well just checking about the cost of motel in bandung and looking for some good place to hang out... the schedule 16 - 17 august or perhaps 18. i dunno no detail plans right now. all i can tell is the transportation is no problem.

thinking of vacation to korea or just stay at home with sister and let my parent take vacation on a tour to korea. well if i have to stay at home then i will have rave party at home.

Notes Wiewie's definition of Rave Party = sleeping like a bear, with many foods around me and pc downloading animes or doing something unimportant like playing nds. all night and day long"

see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: