Monday, May 04, 2009

Rough End Week

Ckckckck totally unexpected disaster in my office. Because of that all the IT team committed to do some entry data. Luckily my DTS transfer looks fine.

Well i hope everything will be ok in monday.

Ok then backtrack again.

Some fun time with my friends in BNCC, Let see a reunion in EX. so nice to meet my friends. luv you guys. and gals too.

After that i meet with another junior friend in BNCC HQ. Wow still found many surprise. I actually think that the HQ need a little clean up. Even me who are very ignorant with cleanliness still think that the office a little bit messed up. hahahaha...

Well after a small interview with a guy name Teddy, an activist assign to me. i found out some serious problem in today's generation in BNCC. well let see what i can do in 17 Mei 2009.


see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: