Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Life Born

Wow so many new life that i see and hear this month,

first congrats to my uncle and aunt (10th April), and then my manager for his second (5th April), to Eva n Ichen (2months).

And then i got invitation from Feli to join them in buffet promotion (10 person only pay 7) in pluit "Red Lotus". So there we are, meeting in Ichen's house, and meet Ashley (Feli n Lukas baby), still plumpy as always. and then we all eating buffet in pluit, more exactly in Red Lotus near Stella Maria church. Well not so great but it was very fun. although they all just like to talk about babies, milky thingy, and so "not me talk about" and of course me about single thingy... tsk tsk... that so "makcomblanginisme" plague..... specially that jerk "faran". Man, if you really want to marry just do it "don't put a reason in front of the wall" hehehehe (^_^)v

well after that we decided to visit Yanny's babies. hahahaha so cute too....

ok then after seeing and hearing so many lifeborn, it's time for me to watch cinema... hahaha... but this time chen-chen stuck with me. thanks for that "makcomblanginisme" plague... and also with hardi, we watch "Knowing" in Senayan city. buttttttttttt.... it sold out. and only 2 rows left in front off. so we off to Plaza Senayan. finally we have some seat for the 9 o'clock movies.

well the movie was very exciting and thrilling. Specially the accident events. wow i just can's said a word. it looks very realistic.... and now i almost in the brink of trauma for riding an aeroplane or subway. Unfortunately the anticlimax a bit down for me...... tsk tsk not that another alien thingy again. I just watch "while the earth stood still".... so the alien thingy still in my head....

well after a tiring day, now it's time to rest for tomorrow. coz i want to buy new glasses for me. since the last 4 days it's kind a hard for me to drive. so people if you see black yaris running around like lost cat.... please stay away from it... hiks i'm sorry. but no worries when i have my new glass everything will be fine.

see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: