Wednesday, April 01, 2009

How Deep is Your Love?

Oh my god, what a deep question. no wonder i have a flu and a little dizzy today when i started to think about it.

Well just think about it. Two people who don't know each other. Meet, have fun, get to know each other. And in the process started to think, perhaps they like each others. And a little flaw is ok, after all no one are perfect right?

But what if the flaw can be an obstacle, for example for you parent or family ? can your new love as deep as the old strong family love? Recently i just saw it with my own eyes and ears. Seems so farfetch don't you think so? I still don't know what will be the end. Just hoping a great end. and if not well you can still mend it with another love right?

Next super summary topic

* Well some good news to me because i can get to know a little about her.
* What ? my friend going married in june. and now asking me to help her shopping. for example lingerie. oh please not that i hate that, but at least don't expect to choose. hahahaha just joking Fan. actually she deliberately throw me away when going to that section, but i come back to tell her that i need to leave.
* What is the hell happen in the photo that i have my name tagged in it. Some people started a conversation spamming. ckckckck nice one you two Adit and Felix
* Oh no i'm having a flu. sigh. when can i take a sick leave
* Busy as ever in my office. i even don't have time to chat or answering my handphone. ckckckck i think i better ask to buy an earphone. i started to feel like a customer support.
* Lovey dovey? what got into my sis now. Asking me to add some one. well no harm done anyway. just take your pill and go to sleep ok?


see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: