Friday, November 27, 2009

See you Jakarta and hello Ho Chi Minh

Any moments now i'm going with Felicia, Lukas, Eva, Ichen, AB, Cen2, Pipit and her boyf Hengky?... i think. To Vietnam... hooray!!!!!! About 7 pm we will arrive in Ho Chi Minh.. hehehe i want to see the war relics. How about Pho ? hmmm not so sure about it since we have one in Jakarta anyway. Let see if other have particular taste in Asia's culinary , i might just get along with it to.

Oh my.... My friends asked me to join her in traveling in Pramuka Island. *sigh* what a bad timing. wishing to join you too. hiks.. Well let's just say i'm giving the other the opportunity join them. I never see me as a party goers anyway in fact i'll write about in my secret blog about how i see me as opposite polar magnet. (^^) *evil grinned*

what a melancholic guy i am. *sigh* now i really need to get of here and enjoy my holiday. day dreaming already. hehehe

and Monday will be full of energy to meet with a lot of work that awaits me.

see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: