Monday, November 10, 2008

Dark Area

well well, what do we have here. late at night, preparing for monday super morning and now wiewie is writing a blog.

Actually last saturday is quite ad adventurous for me. My client taking me to a spa massage. well it's quite all right unlike the title of this articles. sorry for the dissapointment.

but what else should i say. taking shower, joining with my associates in hot tub talking about terroris or heroes, raining season, financial disaster, bla bla bla. and then the sauna. after that taking a massage in a semi dark room. well i don't know who's the therapis is but i guess she 's a quite an experience (1 year experience)....

at least my back pain is gone but she says that since this is my first massage especially with the foot shiatsu, tomorrow the body will be feeling pain because my muscle first time experience with the massage.

well it is. hiks... but the pain is different. at least....

ok then i;m going to sleep

see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: