Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tough Week

wow so busy lately that i almost forgot that i haven't update my blog

let me see..

ok first week before islamic holiday of eud dhul fitri (i hope i spell it right)

totally disaster, just a few minutes before 5 o'clock at friday, suddenly my office unit outside jakarta lost some GL data, luckily my senior and manager are there to help but the still need my assistance in querying the database. and worst thing is i cannot help them coz the network is down from both sides. my HQ sides is temporarily shutdown for replacing new UPS unit and in other sides some unknown problem in the network (which can be found out later due to the cable is not fit properly to the switch)

so there i am, working until 9 night, querying sql data, with no sample data at all just relying to my instinct and the help of telephone. luckily all my query turn out to be A OK. yess i haven't forgot those d*mn sql query, they're all so logical don't they?

after that hectic friday, i go home anxiously waiting for holiday to meet a certain someone. hehehe just my luck. it's ok i just have a great week for the holiday, i hope she feels the same too

So wondering around, TA, GrandIndonesia (the dancing fountain simply lovely), FX , watching Laskar Pelangi and Dungeon Siege.

eh did i mention that i got a new projects? humm quite easy but hectic as always due to my last programmer is not the same vision with me, now i have to redo many of his works and simplified some things.....

*sigh* same vision and structured language are important because when you asked by the clients you have to understand to underlying knowledge of the logic application so you can assured them that we know, we see it, and we can do it... or not.

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: