Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Lesson in Wiewie's life

so i finally understood something in my relationship with many of my friends. well at least one of them. Some of them are couples and that't a tricky things you know.... because i knew both of them. The tricky thing if they separated for a while or ever or just mad at each other. Guess who's between them... not me of course, i'm not that tentative or best doctor in town.

But i occasionally meet at least one of them. Just so strange that suddenly one doesn't speak of others. hummmmm my love instinct kick in, and i just shut up. *laughing* it doesn't have to mean i'm very empathy to her you know. It just that i'm a kind of people that doesn't want to help those who don't want to help them selves. If she want to speak about it, i'm all ear.

So what's the lesson anyway? well for me is if a couple doesn't start talking about the other couple well just don't started it. who knows they already separated (i'm not in gossip's circle society) or just don't want to talk about it.

Today i learn some facts about a couple who happen to be my friends. dunno what happen with them, but i do care about them (one of them have a special birthday that i always remember) and that's why i act as the way i act now.

=======================
Another share of heart again from me.

sigh what else beside sharing, it is my blog you know.

Talking about advice. sure giving advice, solution and support is easy but how do you know what's right for them? Once i'm a junior seeking advice from my seniors, and now it's my turn giving advice to my young friends.

Being a technical guy i'm so straight forward, so they asked i answered, they have a problem i gives solution. Everything so simple so those day. But now i realized that not all problem needs solutions and not all advice needs to be given. Giving advice is more like a double-edge sword to me. If the intention is good can it go wrong ? yes it can. So in my hearts i'm truly wish they can understand that judgement should be given both sides because everything in life have two sides (more if you creative).

for example you see a man doing hard work. what do they think?

some think "he is dilligent"
some think "he probably trying to impress the boss"

"Dualism in life" that is what i say.... If you were given advice especially from someone that so sure with him self (like me) or someone that you highly respect, will you take them for granted? i surely hope not.

see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: