Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fox Pro

ah Fox pro, what an ancient programming language. at least to me. but now i have to bear it due to my work. I'm now coding in Visual Fox Pro 6.0 and using an weird but nifty add-in called MaxFrame. Well i should say that using the MaxFrame can speed up creating new form and many more but it also very complex and when it got an error, i totally confused with it and.... of course panicking and asking my senior colleages to see it for me....

well so far so good, but the situation very unstructure and hectic. The manager ask me to speed up my pace so i can keep up with the client request and the remaining deadline. wow a lot to ask but it's a challenge to me. i hope i can upgrade my self with this kind of situation.

work work work....

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: