Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fate of Life

It isn't a coincidence that the two of us have met
It was a destiny decided long ago
Every time I close my eyes, every time I look up to the sky
Days of illusion are resurrected
The closer you get to a rainbow, the further it appears
Yet, I will keep walking like this
I can see my future with you
And I'm sure you can, too, like you've always been able to.
I will protect you, like I've promised
I want to be by your side in time of sadness
------

hmm bagus banget deh lagunya Fate Stay Night. sayang agak sad ending terakhirnya. hiks... jadi inget cerita lama deh.

kemarin tanggal 7 abis ngumpuling thesis. senangnya. lega deh. sekarang sedang beresin pr-pr yang aku tunda semasa pembuatan thesis. jadi kembali sibuk deh. (^_^)v

sebenernya belum mood tulis banyak deh. nanti akan kulanjutkan lagi. mau pergi ke klien dulu ah.

BTW adikku udah lulus sidang s1 deh. congrat to her deh.
see you blog

Related Posts



Related Posts



No comments: